Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Lost A Ball In My Bum

Rigatoni, meatballs, Italian sausage and pork tenderloin breaded




I got my kids on Sunday and with my little airhead I forgot to take a picture, as I had leftovers the next day I took the opportunity to correct me, this recipe looks much that I have already published Italian garlic sauce, garlic, garlic. this time it's with meatballs and Italian sausage, I started my recipe the day by returning the meatballs and sausages in a skillet until golden and set aside in the refrigerator the next day I'm back my pepper, onion and garlic, add the meatballs and sausages and continued the recipe, I did the same thing with my breaded pork tenderloin I continued cooking the next day oven. I introduced the dishes on the table to dining. I think it was appreciated!





6 Italian sausage casings removed large, cut into slices ½ I flattened the balls to differentiate the service. 1 green pepper, chopped 1 onion, chopped
2 bay leaves ½ tsp
sugar 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning clubhouse
1 tsp salt or more
1 can diced tomatoes Aurora (296 ml)
1 can of tomato juice (540 ml)
1 can cream of tomato soup (284 ml)
1 bte tomato paste (156 ml)
Oil
.
Meatballs
The 600 grams of ground veal
½ cup Italian bread crumbs
½ cup Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian herbs
1 large clove garlic garlic press
extra large 1 egg beaten salt and pepper
Mix everything together and form small balls
.
sauce
In a pot fry the patties in oil until golden book, do the same with the sausage and set aside. In the cauldron
add oil if necessary add the pepper, onion and garlic sauté.
Add meatballs, sausage and remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 2 hours, stirring from time to time.
Note: I have this habit of adding a little water in my boxes of tomatoes etc. .. and add to my sauce.
.
Pork
Sliced ¼ to ½ inch past the flour, a beaten egg and then in Italian bread crumbs.
I return in butter and oil over medium heat until golden.
Bake 350 degrees F for about 30 mph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment