Sunday, December 5, 2010

Do Women Like Big Man Nipples

lightning Peanut Butter dipped in chocolate



is the Blog of Kat
Sweet on the palate that I I noticed this recipe, I know I'll make people happy, people who receive my gift boxes will delight in these good cookies! Peanut butter, nuts and chocolate a winning combination! 1 cup peanut butter Kraft ½ cup sugar 1 egg

4 squares Baker's chocolate, melted ½ cup finely chopped peanuts . Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg. Roll the mixture of peanut butter to create 18 balls (I've done smaller balls for having double) Place balls on a baking tray. Mash each ball with a fork to form a crisscross pattern. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and place on rack. Cool completely.
Dip each end of cookie in chocolate, removing the excess dip in chopped peanuts.
Place cookies on a baking tray and cover with parchment paper or waxed
Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.


0 comments:

Post a Comment