Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hollween Costume Crutches

pearls of Junior


I noticed several beads on its books of life kindergarten.
sequence emotion by rereading ♥





- I finally sleep!
- You have to cross on foot-walking!
- I do not want to deconstruct my tower of Legos!
- The gentlemen play the big balls (balls).
- The pavement slab stickers (self-blockers)
- I can not slide out my pajamas all alone!
- My Nyö (eye) pride myself!
- I browned the finger (scratched)!
- Mom, I'm overwhelmed (badly bordered)!
- The tree is beautiful with the garland and tigers (electric)!
- We played the puck (candle)!
- all J'atchoume time (sneeze)!
- I like the carvanal (Carnival)!
- I want to cut the tacalogue (catalog)!


Which do you prefer?
And you write them (or you have them written) pearls of your or your child (ren)?








0 comments:

Post a Comment