Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Can We Buy The Platypus Ortho Flosser In Calgary

Muffins with Pineapple Raisin Pie

I had in my fridge a cup of pineapple juice and a cup, I looked on the net that could accommodate me, without success So I searched my files and I found this recipe Dirlandaise dating from 2007 which was given on Recettes.qc.ca, looking on his blog that cookies are done with that I found this recipe they are soft inside and crispy on top as I love them, the less walleye cooked on the bottom rack for cookies ... it here

- 2 cups
whole wheat flour - 3 tbsp teaspoon baking powder
- 1 / 2 c. tsp cinnamon (a pinch I)
- 1 / 2 c.
ginger tea - 1 / 3 to 1 / 2 cup
sugar - 1 / 2 cup raisins

- 1 large egg
- 1 / 4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup pineapple juice 1

. Mix dry ingredients and raisins.

2. In a large bowl, beat the egg and oil lightly with a whisk. (Me I added the pineapple juice and sugar)
Add pineapple chunks.

3. Add dry ingredients alternately with pineapple juice. (I dry ingredients)
Stir just enough to moisten ingredients. Add pineapple juice if necessary. (Me no other pineapple juice was enough)

4. Turn batter into well greased muffin tins or silicone.

5. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 30 minutes. (Me countertop convection oven 375 ° F)

6. Let cool a couple of minutes before turning out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment