Friday, November 26, 2010

Simpsons Hit And Run Online Free

SI J 'Étais QUELQUES' A HARD KNOCK

If I Needed Someone


If I were someone
My mind would be king
Like other
I'd watch a train go

If I were someone
I would go far in life

I would go far in life

If I were someone I laugh often

Like other
I think of you.

If I love someone
play me tricks
My astonished gaze
A fool your happiness

The wind blown trees in bloom
Angels jump into madness
Like to catch Hearts
Hanging scale of infinity.

Oh If I was someone
If I were someone

If I was someone I'd
in a cloud
Like other
I sleep like a wise

If someone was Black or White

Like other
I'd like you.


I rediscover the world I would paint my way On my pages
messy
Like to draw a balloon
What I send to FIG.
What I send to FIG. If I were someone
Oh

If I were someone I love you passionately

Like other ... If I were someone


Like other ... As someone
other ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment