Monday, November 29, 2010

2000 Nissan Xterra Roof Rack Lights

Cabbage salad creamy and velvety cake





I must admit, Jean-François Plante and now one of my favorites for recipes, it's always be happy when my niece suggests I go to dinner at his restaurant Aromate Laval I've never been disappointed, this salad is different and tasty but I found that there was a teaspoon of herbs too salty so I added cream pastoral 15% and there was quite to my taste!


Ingredients 6-8 servings
.
(1 cup) carrots, grated or finely minced 125 ml (½ cup mayonnaise) homemade or store
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard

2.c coffee (2 tsp salt grass (I've found that too much, a teaspoon would do)

Pepper Mill
2 tbsp pickle relish
1 tablespoon garlic salt 1 tbs
coffee (1 tsp) dried rosemary (rosemary Me)
1 tsp (1 tsp) dried oregano Salt and pepper
of pepper to taste.
. Preparation
Toss cabbage and carrots in a large bowl. Book.
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl and toss with desired amount of vegetables.
Serve immediately.
(Moi. .. she was even better the next day).
.
Source: Jean-François Plante ... Book Guilty Pleasures

0 comments:

Post a Comment