Monday, January 3, 2011

Ocean City Maryland Senior Week Houses

Sausage Honey Garlic Shrimp Linguine

I made the sausages when I got my children but I forgot to take a photo on the day of the year I received again we were five people, I only had nine sausages grocery stores are closed I did with what I had, too bad it was so good the guests liked it! I promised that I would do, the photo on the back simply furnished with sofas rillettes of duck with cider and apples in the trade.
Preparation time:
10 minutes Cooking time: 8 to 10 minutes Quantity: 24 servings
A classic holiday popular with young and old! Prepare the sauce in advance and bake at the last minute.

Ingredients:
125 ml (1 / 2 cup) honey 45 ml (3 tbsp) chopped garlic
30 ml (2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari 1 package of sausage cocktail 250 g 8 slices bacon, cut into three

Preparation:





1 Preheat oven to 205 ° C (400 ° F).

2

In a baking dish, combine honey with garlic, soy sauce and sausages.
  • 3
  • Wrap a piece of bacon around each sausage and insert a toothpick through it.
  • 4
  • Place sausages in pan and coat with honey sauce.
  • 5
  • Bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until bacon is cooked.
  • 6
  • Serve immediately.
  • Source: Pratico Practice

0 comments:

Post a Comment