Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mls Open Tryouts 2011

vocabulary


For several years, I see in my PC are significant gaps in vocabulary.
They do not have words to say ... and it's very frustrating.
I often notice in the records of phonology where students do not recognize the images: "I do not know what that thing?" Examples: a spool of thread, a sieve, ladle, a sink, a skirt, a dune ... etc.
Therefore, under the new 2011/2014 school project, we will introduce a vocabulary book cycle II: topic sheets to stick on a notebook 24x32.


So I did more research and I reorganized the contents of my computer by opening a folder with subfolders vocabulary themes. I'm pretty happy with the result!





And you, masters and mistresses of PC, how do you do to enrich the spoken language of your students?



0 comments:

Post a Comment